Sunday, October 22, 2006

Picky, Picky, Picky......Sadie is being Picky

Couldn't go to knitting class this week. Sadie had a grooming appointment and I had to pick her up. All of a sudden she doesn't want to eat her food. Had to get her chicken and cook it. I'm using that until I get to call the vet on Monday. It's funny, she picks out the food she wants in her bowl and doesn't eat her regular food. As a result, I couldn't get the poncho done. Can't wait to see what we have to go through with her now. She is so picky!

I did order a smaller blocking board from Joann's. They had a 50% off coupon and I took advantage of it.

Satisfaction is finding something you want on the internet. I wanted the fall 2004 Interweave Press issue. After some digging, I found it at the Mannings online. Yeah!

So many projects are dancing in my head. I really want to make a couple of scarves, fingerless gloves and another lace shawl. But, I want to be so good and finish the UFO's.

Can't wait until this weekend. I have off for 4 days and I will go to kntting class this week. Monday and Tuesday will be crazy, but Wednesday and Thursday should be wonderful. Then I can knit, knit, knit.

No comments: