Finished up the poncho except for sewing the seams. I will take it to my knitting class next week to make sure that I'm doing that right. I always have trouble finishing up.
I was able to knit a dishcloth from my monthly dishcloth group that has knit-a-longs. It was a cat. I used an orange cotton yarn. Will try and post a picture later in the week. A new knit a long starts tomorrow. I'm not sure that I will participate in that one.
I am currently working on my shrug. I am almost half way completed with it. I need to put a lifeline in since the yarn is tricky to use and I have made mistakes in the past. Ripping is not fun without a lifeline with this yarn (Bernat Softy). I wasn't sure that I would have enough yarn to finish it, but it looks like I will be okay - thank God! I am so proud of myself that I am working away at these works in progress and actually finishing them up.
I ordered the knitpick needles and got them very quickly. Haven't tried them yet since I haven't started anything new.