Sunday, August 06, 2006

Too Much to Knit - Too Little Time

I can't believe that it is almost a month since I last posted. I hate it when I find a blog I like and they don't post for a long time. I'm just as guilty.

I am finally on the last strip of my afghan. I should make my deadline of completing it by the end of August. But, I need to get working on the shrug and finishing up my lace project of the Half Pi Shawl. I really like knitting lace and I'm already looking for other projects. The Icarus shawl is calling but so is the Candle Flame Shawl from Knitpicks. There are so many other neat lace projects that I would like to start. But, what yarn should I use? I am leaning towards Handmaiden Sea Silk.

However, I really need to finish off some projects before starting any new ones. So, I will attempt to resist and maybe deviate by knitting a few dishcloths.

I will have to start thinking about blocking my completed shawl. I have never done this before. Do I need a blocking board? Which one should I get?

Too many questions, too little answers and not enough time.

There just needs to be more than 24 hours in a day.

No comments: