Saturday, September 21, 2013

Obsessed with Cross Stitching

Haven’t done too much knitting this week as I have been working on the cross stitch picture.  It has been fun digging out all of my counted cross stitch supplies.  I can see that there is some stuff I can eliminate.  Here is a picture of the Boo Sheep pattern for Halloween.  I only have two more colors of floss to stitch and can move on to something else.

Counted Cross Stitch Boo

I did complete one of the Socktoberfest socks.  I am using Regia Ringel in the clown color with a size 1 needle.  I love how this sock turned out.

Socktoberfest Sock 1 complete

I finished the Brickless scarf by Martina Behm.  I used Miss Babs Youza in the Berlin color with a size 6 needle.  I love the pattern and the yarn.  I need to do another hitchhiker in Youza.

Berlin Complete

I’m starting to get a cold or else it is allergies.  I think it is the latter.  So, I’m going to relax the rest of today and hope I feel better.

No comments: