Sunday, September 13, 2009

I need more time to knit

Didn't do too much knitting this week. I was putting our living room back together after having new windows installed.

I did work on the Artisan Acres socks. I completed the Mid Month KAL for my dishcloth group. I don't know the true name of this dishcloth, but I'm calling it the ABC dishcloth. I used Peaches and Creme in red with size 6 needles.


September KAL Cloth


I did work on two other dishcloths previously, but did not blog about them because they were for a dishcloth exchange. I finished another Fishy Tawashi using Peaches and Creme in teal and white with a size 9 needle. I really like this pattern. It is so fun to knit up.

Fishy Washy Tawashi - Teal


The other cloth I made was the Windmill cloth using Peaches and Creme in peppermint with size 6 needles. I love this circular cloth.

Windmill Dishcloth - DRU Exchange


I did purchase some new yarn. I got Debbie Bliss Donegal Luxury Tweed in color 36001 to make a scarf. I love how this yarn looks. It is 85% wool and 15% angora.

Debbie Bliss Donegal Luxury Tweed - 360011


I also was able to get a skein of Numma Numma Toasty in the colorway Elvis. I really need to get more of this yarn. This is 100% superwash merino.

Numma Numma - Toasty - Elvis


The Knitter's Edge had their pool filled with Baby Alpaca Grande at a great price, so I couldn't resist buying 2 skeins to make a scarf. Maybe I will get another skein to knit a hat to match?

Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande



I'm planning out what yarn I will use next for a sock, but I am also looking to use some sock yarn to knit a shawl. There are so many neat looking shawls out there, but I really need to finish some other projects first. I need more time to knit but next Saturday we are having a yard sale and I need to get ready. Maybe I can knit at the yard sale?

No comments: