Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Eeek.....it's almost Christmas

Well, best laid plans of mice and men. I had hoped to give some knitted gifts for Christmas this year, but that isn't going to happen. Work has just been crazy and I'm lucky I find time to knit at all.

I was doing so well catching up on WIP's; however, I went crazy and started several projects. Added to my list is now a baby blanket knit in Sidar Snowflake Chunky. I am still working on the second Fetching glove, but should finish it over the weekend. I hope to start another pair in Aurora 8 in black.

I was busy tonight wrapping Christmas presents for my husband to take into work. At least that is now complete. I still have to wrap his gifts. Oh, for a moment alone! I guess that tomorrow is another day. I will look forward to Saturday when I am off for a week (except for a one day training session). I am dreaming of a relaxing holiday week.

No comments: