Sunday, September 10, 2006

Busy Knitting and Working

Well, I attempted to finish the floral washcloth. I broke a stitch as I was trying to knit it. It just broke into two pieces. This is the second time that this happened with this chenille yarn. So, I gave up. It's in the trash and I am done with it.

I am currently working on the bind off row on my half-pi shawl and did cast on for the last afghan strip. I started to get forearm pain, so I held off knitting too much this week. It seems to be going away.

One surprise I had was that I got a comfortghan this week from my dishcloth group. It is gorgeous! I will post a picture either later this week or next weekend.

Work is very busy and I go away for a three day meeting this week, so not much else to say today. But I'm looking forward to Friday night because it's the start of another vacation. So I do have something to look forward to. Like maybe finishing two projects?

No comments: