Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Four Days Off

I'm learning slowing on how this blogging thing works. I have to do some reading and hopefully I will be able to post more links.

I hope to have some pictures uploaded by this weekend.

I am currently working on knitting a shrug. It's the shrug from "hell". I found the pattern on the Berroco site and I'm using their Softy yarn. The yarn is nice and the pattern is simple, but I either am short stitches or I have too many stitches. I will post a picture this weekend with my progress.

I have had 4 days off from work and it has been heaven. We had great weather and I got to read and knit on my screened in porch. I read two books: Overboard and Metro Girl by Janet Evanovitch. I just love her books. Both of these books were light reading. Just what I needed for this mini vacation. I also started the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.

My husband and I had to take our two year Cocker Spaniel Sadie to the vet today in Philadelphia. It's about an hour and twenty minute drive from home. She has allergies, so I had to take her to an allergist. Can you believe that!

Here is a picture of my Sadie girl:



This is the third Cocker Spaniel we have owned and she has been the best. I found her on the Internet from a breeder in Wilkes Barre called Cocoas Cockers.

Well, it's back to work tomorrow, so I better sign off for today.






1 comment:

Karla said...

Karin, Sadie is beautiful!

Visiting your blog from the DishclothsRUs forum! :)