Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another sock bites the dust

I finished the Abstract Fiber sock in the koi pond colorway using a size 1 needle.  I really like this sock yarn.  I love the colors.

Abstract Fiber - koi pond - finished 9-11

Since Halloween is coming, I had to knit a Halloween sock.  I am using String Theory colorworks in the electron colorway.  I am just using a basic sock pattern for this sock with a size 1 needle.  I plan on knitting an afterthought heel.  I love the colors.  I am calling this my witch sock.

ST continuum - electron sock 1

I also finished the September Mid Month KAL for my Monthly dishcloth group.  The pattern is Dishcloth Panel Dishcloth by Emily Jagos.  I did not use a knitted or crocheted border on this.  I did use a size 6 needle with Peaches and Crème in yellow.

September 2011 Mid Month KAL

I am knitting away on my Central Park Hoodie.  I really need to get this finished.  I am almost finished with the first sleeve and hope to start the second sleeve tomorrow.  It would be nice to wear it this fall and winter.

No comments: