Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Knitting Like Crazy

I am really knitting like crazy and actually finishing projects!

Here are my Sundara socks in prickly pear that I completed earlier. I loved the color.

Sundara Sock - prickly pear complete


Then, I finally completed my Malabrigo socks. I started these in December using two cable needles (two socks on two needles). I am not really fond of this method as it seems to take so long to complete a pair of socks. I like doing one at a time. At least I finish one sock and then it gives me the incentive to finish the other sock. Cable needles are nice, but I still like the double pointed needles. The color of these socks is Tiziano Red and I used size 1 1/2 needles.

Malabrigo Socks


I also completed the July KAL for my dishcloth group. The pattern is called Beach Umbrella by Andi Worthy. I used size 7 needles with Peaches and Creme in deep purple.

July KAL - Beach Umbrella


Then I started another pair of socks using Zitron Trekking XXL in color 335. It's like a denim color. I am using the Signature Double pointed needles in size 2. As you can see, I am almost finished with one sock. I will probably complete the one sock this week.

Trekking XXL Sock - 335


I finally finished the front of my Central Park Hoodie and started on the sleeve. I am working slowly on the girasole. It's not that I don't like it, but I have been on a sock knitting kick. I also started another sock, but I will tell you about that another time.

No comments: