Thursday, February 08, 2007

To Catch a COLD

Haven't blogged lately since I had got a bad cold. I caught it from my darling husband. I am finally feeling like my self again. It hasn't helped either that the weather has turned bitter cold here. Hopefully, it will warm up next week. By warm I mean in the 30's.

On the knitting front, I am finishing up a dishcloth and working on a baby afghan. I need to get back into the knitting mode since I have several projects close to being completed. I haven't even been to knitting class for three weeks! I am getting the shakes. Hopefully, I will be going this week.

Finished reading the series of knitting novels by Maggie Sefton. They are Knit One, Kill Two; Needled to Death; and A Deadly Yarn. I really enjoyed all of them and wish there were more. I have a couple of other knitting novels by other authors that I can read. I also heard that Debbie Macomber is coming out with a new book in April called Back on Blossom Street. I can't wait. I just love her books.

I recently purchased the book Cables Untangled by Melissa Leapman. There are really nice illustrations on cabling and different types of cable patterns. I might try the reversable scarf as my first project. What a great project for a cold day!

No comments: